Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells With Stand Review
Top fitness programs like PX90 need a set of adjustable dumbbells to help you start slow and progress without hurting yourself. Most apartments and some homes are barely big enough for the furniture let alone bulky fitness equipment.
The Universal Power-Pak 445 Adjustable Dumbbells With Stand can solve both problems in one shot.
Like all adjustable dumbbells, this one is a space saver by itself. The stand makes it easier to put it in its own place without cluttering your living space.
- Adjustable from 4 pounds to 10 and then at every 5 pounds increment up to 45 pounds.
- The stand is ergonomically designed to hold your adjustable dumbbells at a lifting height for most people.
- Handles are made from durable thermoplastic rubber that adds comfort to your grip.
- The weight change is quick with the weight selector dial.
- The bonus workout guide helps you get the most of your time.
- One year limited warranty covers repair or replacement.
- The size is 14 X 15 X7
- Total weight of each dumbbell is 45 pounds.
- Ergonomically Designed Dumbbell Stand: This may seem simple, but as your workout intensity increases, you would really appreciate the stand so that you don’t have to set the weights down in the middle of your sets. A dumbbell stand reduces your chances of injury as you get tired toward the end of your workout.
- Easy of Adjustment: Universal Power-Pak offers a smooth weight selector dial. The last thing you want in an adjustable dumbbell is to fight with the selector in the middle of the workout. Difficult adjustments are time-consuming and frustrating.
- Thermoplastic rubber Grips: I have joint damage in my hands and during heavy workouts, the combination of sweat and joint pain makes it hard to grip. Universal power-pack rubber grip designed and padding helps both.
- Inexpensive: With the stand, Universal Power-Pak 445 still is less expensive than comparable adjustable dumbbells.
- Bulky: This adjustable dumbbell set is bulkier than regular dumbbells and it will throw off your form a bit especially as you learn to work with them.
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Lets you rapidly switch from one exercise to the next
- Combines 15 sets of weights into one, using a unique dial system
- SET OF 2 DUMBBELLS - 105 LBS TOTAL (52.5 LBS EACH SIDE): TWO 16"x1.15" handles, SIXTEEN 5-pound plates, FOUR 2.5-pound plates, FOUR 1.25-pound plates, FOUR collars handles, shipped in two packages.
- CAST IRON WEIGHT PLATES FIT 1.15-INCH STANDARD BAR: Accommodate all standard 1.15-inch handles. Durable cast iron plates covered with black paint finish preventing rust and corrosion for lifetime use
- 16-INCH DIAMOND KNURLED CHROME HANDLE: Constructed of high-quality, textured chrome handle for secure, firm, and non-slip grip
- Item may ship in more than one box and may arrive separately
- Has a weight range of 5-50 lbs per hand and increments- 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5, 50 pounds per hand
- Is expandable later to 70 and again to 90 pounds per hand.
Related Weight Lifting Products